Educational visits play a major role in the education and development of all young people. They can contribute significantly to the development of cross curricular skills, to personal and social education through the use of problem solving methods and approaches, and through encouraging responsibility, self-confidence and self-reliance. We provide a wide variety of educational visits for our young people including
- To the theatre to aid their learning and improve their cultural capital
- To places of work to enable our young people to visualise how the classroom learning relates to their potential future careers
- Adventure residential visits to help our young people develop their self-confidence and self-reliance
- Camps International expeditions (spending a month in another country completing community and environmental projects)
- Duke of Edinburgh Bronze award to again develop a wide range of skills and attributes that they can take with them in their future education and careers
Please follow our trips Twitter feed here for the most up-to-date information regarding our trips.